Wagner Paint Crew Never Builds Pressure Help! Time Is Of The Essence Here. Are There Any Spray Painters Out There Familiar With Wagner Paint Crew?

Help! Time is of the essence here. Are there any spray painters out there familiar with Wagner Paint crew? - wagner paint crew never builds pressure

I have this thing, but now he is not always any pressure. I have no manual and for some reason not on the site of the Wagner-download. I deleted all the parts clean and all the old colors, I checked my gun and cleaned also I have some paint thinner, which should not have, but I have it in vain. I took the pistol from the line to check the pressure and seems to be going well. The small piston in the compressor works very well. First too.So good works that build the weapon on the head clean off, and not something that enough pressure to the compressor, too. I hope I have not failed to take all the O-rings or seals again, but I'm sure you have them all. I wish I could check the operation manual. Any idea? PS I also have the thing run only with water and still no pressure. Need help as soon as possible or I have to again soon.

1 comments:

Number6 said...

Roll it brother. The paint adheres better anyway. What .... Wagner grade these things consumers (though be nice to be) not very high-quality interior. My guess is that the piston rings / (even if there is one) to be shot. Well, no longer a headache with GA &&#+% machine and ... Brother roll-on, roll on ....

Post a Comment