Pain In Back Of Foot So Much Pain On Foot After Back Surgery?

So much pain on foot after back surgery? - pain in back of foot

I had a spinal fusion surgery a month ago, because my nerves were so damaged that they were very small. Well touch, after my foot surgery is painful. It hurts to put a sock. Now you can barely walk. Which is so painful that burns try my bow while to go. Toe is throbbing, sometimes at random. Is it because my nerves are healed, or even worse than the disease worse. and I was wearing a backpack as well so that the cause could be?

1 comments:

thebattw... said...

You can get this checked out. It may be that the nerves are healing from surgery, and more sensitive, but can also go through some type of retention nerves in progress. Do you have a conversation with your doctor about this ASAP.

Post a Comment