Infant Sour Stomach Is It Normal For 7wk Old Infant With Colic To Have Daily Pain/rolling Stomach B/c She Doesn't Go Liquid Poop?

Is it normal for 7wk old infant with colic to have daily pain/rolling stomach b/c she doesn't go liquid poop? - infant sour stomach

My daughter is 7 weeks baby has colic, and in the last 3 weeks before departure, not the bathroom, but it is not clogged. I went to the doctor and ER 1 hours and does not help. I could not miss it for the week said that breastfed babies can wait until you shit b / c, the inconsolable grief, if I did not. Shes breastfed regularly simethicone and glycerin suppository dr recc'd are up to 2 times per day, but still PXS. I tried to recc'd heartburn baking powder and sugar. I tried prune juice diluted as recc'd not help but. Try rubbing or pressure on the stomach does not like him, stroked his back, bouncing, holding, walk, white noise, vibration, dark room, try to diapers and feeding well. At the hut is fluid, but all their points on his stomach, writhing trunks and weeping and nothing comes out. If I wait 24 + hours to see if he goes, all that's left skid marks on the sofa, and is day and night without comfort. Suggestions?

4 comments:

Dani said...

sweeite Oh, Im so sorry for how difficult it is when you have a baby that the style has changed.
At 7 weeks shit infants via breast milk is always the nose, breastfeeding my 5 months and is still very low. Breastfed babies usually do not get clogged. they can often spend a day or two between moves well.

Are you sure that you constipated? I ask because you have said everything reminds me of colic, but consitpation colic are not related, is quite another. Colic is so bad that theres no reason and can do nothing.

If I were you, do not take anything for baby for a few days, which could give additional Infact wind and cause stomach hurts. Necessairly do not think that things are worse, but are 7 weeks old, babies are exclusively breastfed (no formula) do not need anything in general that breast milk is enough.

I wish I could help more. I know how you feel, I have there with my 3rd Baby who had colic and reflux.

I suggest you try toNo Osteopathic Therapist (Expert) on your massage, which helped with a head massage (massage of the head and shoulders, etc.), the wonders of my daughters colic.

Goodluck in any case, I hope shes better soon, I know it would be hard to believe, but it is not forever.

If you do not to your doctor if you feel that something is wrong, sometimes I only mothers (maternal instinct can tell)

* HUGS *

~Kim~ said...

Apart from lower gas and suppositories for children, which is really doing anything. I had the same problem around the same age as my 10 months. This is the time for it. Hopefully not feed her anything other than formula or breast milk. Cereals are not new at this age. I had a real-Ruff 2-4 months until things become even better. We were on soy formula because of this change ... Good luck! I know what happened to hard! Do not worry about equipment and things will be better. You may have to leave the funeral for one minute, while on my mind and take it! : (

Goldenea... said...

I feel sorry for you because I experienced the same thing with my baby 8 years ago. had chronic constipation with her and although she also breastfed.
Doctors dealing with baby laxatives, but nothing has worked with all gases, the gas constant, and swelling. Cry to sleep every day. she had the problem for 2 months long. Finally, it led to a botanist, natural resources, such as chamomile tea in her bottle. worked with the gas and pain.
try to become a botanist who live in nature, always better.
, The grass, even with my daughter and she is healthy and strong.
Studies to examine the case
bad thing ... I feel for them.
Let me know what happens.

jilldani... said...

2 things that immediately jumped on me from his office - the first is simethicone. Are known to cause constipation, especially in infants. Try to complain instead of water.
The other is that you are breastfeeding, which is great for both, but you can try to change our own system.

Post a Comment