System Has Not Been Modified Itunes I Have Tried To Install Itunes Several Times, But Each Time I Try To Do So, The Following Message Comes Up:?

I have tried to install itunes several times, but each time i try to do so, the following message comes up:? - system has not been modified itunes

Full Install iTunes

The installer encountered errors before iTunes could be configured. Your system has not changed. To restart these measures at a later time, run the installer.
What should I do? : ((Please help me ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem I had to format my computer in order to overcome the error.
Damn!

Stu Gotz said...

If you trouble uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes does not visit this link ...

Software and instructions to successfully remove iTunes from your PC!
http://blog.rockbridgedesigns.com/?p=84

It can take you to prevent nuts and it's worth it!

There are also some very Postive in the original post!: Http: / / zardozz.com/zz/2008/04/how-to-com ...

Post a Comment