How Much Olive Oil Per Day For Dogs My Dog (border Collie Mix) Has Dry Skin And Her Coat Looks Dull

My dog (border collie mix) has dry skin and her coat looks dull - how much olive oil per day for dogs

As a rule has a very bright and shiny coat. To the extent that people stop asking me on the street, how can I get this:)
Is completed in the spring (usually not like the beard of a dog, but we live in a very hot and a baby in the spring, I did not want a pile of dog hair in every day back home), his hair grown back thick and opaque.

I hear it's good to put a little oil in the food 2x per day. Does anybody know whether it should use olive oil, or perhaps a different kind of oil? If so, how?
She gets a very high quality dog food.

Other suggestions are welcome, of course. (I know, that mutton fat also helps, but I've never seen that here) in pet shops

Thank you!

1 comments:

•Poppy• -buh-bye drama- said...

Okay. I WILL stars for my contacts, because they are all things I have heard do research unit and consult your veterinarian before you these things. That is my disclaimer, because I do not harm your dog.

I have heard that olive oil, raw eggs (in moderation) and fish oil can help their dogs skin / coat.

Post a Comment